Releasing code is important, but there’s more to a healthy ecosystem than just subroutines. OSPO’s outreach team focuses on building and maintaining Google’s connections with the broader community.
- Student Programs: Supporting the next generation of open source developers
- Peer Bonus Program: Rewarding external open source developers who contribute to software that Google uses, or we feel is of great importance.
- Events: Using Google’s resources to bring open source contributors together
- Funding: Strategically helping important projects pay their bills
- Blog and Social Media: Spreading the word about Google’s involvement in open source
- Ambassadors: Working with Googlers around the world to support open source
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under CC-BY-4.0 license. Third-party product names and logos may be the trademarks of their respective owners.