Google Open Source
We bring all the value of open source to Google and all the resources of Google to open source.
Google Open Source sponsors a variety of events across open source, from local meetups to industry-wide conferences, as well as hosting own our events to share Google expertise. We strive to support collaborative and welcoming spaces—both in-person and at our virtual events. Come say 'hi'! We'd love to meet you.
Google Open Source Live in May will bring you multiple sessions presented by Security team members and the community, including:
- Tooling to help secure open source supply chain
- After advisory: dependencies post disclosure
- Improving your software supply chain security moves with SLSA on Github Actions
- Digital signatures 101 and Sigstore
Google Open Source Live in April will bring you multiple sessions presented by OpenTelemetry team members and the community, including:
- Instrumenting your apps for traces and metrics
- Best practices for OpenTelemetry in production
At Google, we use open source to innovate and we release open source to share our innovations. We encourage you to browse through our featured projects to find work to use, share, and build on!
On the Google Open Source blog, you'll find exciting news about Google releases, projects, and program updates, as well as guest posts from our project partners and program participants.