Google Open Source sponsors a variety of events across open source, from local meetups to industry-wide conferences, as well as hosting own our events to share Google expertise. We strive to support collaborative and welcoming spaces—please stop by our booths and spaces to say 'hi'! We'd love to meet you.
Google Open Source Live in September will present Rust Day, including:
- Adopting and Interoperating with Rust in Large Codebases
- Rust in the Linux Kernel
- Keeping your Rust Toolchain and Dependencies Up To Date and Running Fast
- Porting a C++ library to Rust
Google Open Source Live in August will present Machine Learning Day, including:
- TensorFlow Hub: Machine Learning Models for Everyone
- Introduction to On-device Machine Learning
- Using Job Queueing to Optimize for Efficiency of Your Compute Resources
Google Open Source Live in July will bring you multiple sessions presented by Airflow team members and the community, including:
- How a Little CI/CD Can Go a Long Way
- Cloud Composer integration with Airflow Role-Based Access Control
- Running Airflow on Kubernetes
- Airflow and User Code Isolation
This month’s Google Open Source Live will highlight why Istio is for everyone along with multiple sessions presented by Istio team members and the community. Join us to learn about using Istio to observe your services, requesting flow through your service mesh, as well as working with the Kubernetes community to standardize APIs.
Original air date:
September 2, 2021 9:00 AM
Learn Kubernetes with Google is a video series that covers different features and functionalities of Kubernetes for developers and operators. Find sample code and explanations in short videos, and take your Kubernetes game to the next level!