Google Open Source sponsors a variety of events across open source, from local meetups to industry-wide conferences, as well as hosting own our events to share Google expertise. We strive to support collaborative and welcoming spaces—please stop by our booths and spaces to say 'hi'! We'd love to meet you.
Google Open Source Live in December will present Tekton Day, including:
- From Source to Production with Tekton
- How Nubank scaled up its CI/CD platform using Tekton
- Tekton Pipelines Version 1 and Beyond
Google Open Source Live in November will present Go Day 2022, including:
- Structured Logging for Go
- Writing your Applications Faster and More Securely with Go
- Respecting Memory Limits in Go
Google Open Source Live in October will present Angular Day, including:
- Building Accessible Angular Apps
- Simplifying Angular with Standalone Components
- Angular Reactive Forms
This month’s Google Open Source Live will highlight why Istio is for everyone along with multiple sessions presented by Istio team members and the community. Join us to learn about using Istio to observe your services, requesting flow through your service mesh, as well as working with the Kubernetes community to standardize APIs.
Original air date:
September 2, 2021 9:00 AM
Learn Kubernetes with Google is a video series that covers different features and functionalities of Kubernetes for developers and operators. Find sample code and explanations in short videos, and take your Kubernetes game to the next level!