Google Open Source sponsors a variety of events across open source, from local meetups to industry-wide conferences, as well as hosting own our events to share Google expertise. We strive to support collaborative and welcoming spaces—please stop by our booths and spaces to say 'hi'! We'd love to meet you.
Google Open Source Live in June will bring you multiple sessions presented by Beam team members and the community, including:
- What is Apache Beam? Introduction to Beam
- Dataflow Templates: Staging Beam Pipelines on Google Cloud
- Apache Beam I/O Connectors
- Scaled Machine Learning Inference with Apache Beam
Google Open Source Live in May will bring you multiple sessions presented by Security team members and the community, including:
- Tooling to help secure open source supply chain
- After advisory: dependencies post disclosure
- Improving your software supply chain security moves with SLSA on Github Actions
- Digital signatures 101 and Sigstore
Google Open Source Live in April will bring you multiple sessions presented by OpenTelemetry team members and the community, including:
- Instrumenting your apps for traces and metrics
- Best practices for OpenTelemetry in production
This month’s Google Open Source Live will highlight why Istio is for everyone along with multiple sessions presented by Istio team members and the community. Join us to learn about using Istio to observe your services, requesting flow through your service mesh, as well as working with the Kubernetes community to standardize APIs.
Original air date:
September 2, 2021 9:00 AM
Learn Kubernetes with Google is a video series that covers different features and functionalities of Kubernetes for developers and operators. Find sample code and explanations in short videos, and take your Kubernetes game to the next level!