Google Open Source sponsors a variety of events across open source, from local meetups to industry-wide conferences, as well as hosting own our events to share Google expertise. We strive to support collaborative and welcoming spaces—please stop by our booths and spaces to say 'hi'! We'd love to meet you.
Google Open Source Live in March will present Bazel Day 2023, including:
- Managing External Dependencies with Bzlmod
- Fast build and test with Bazel's remote caching and remote execution
Google Open Source Live in February will present Android Day 2023, including:
- Learn Crosvm
- Extending the open-source KVM hypervisor for Android
- Cloud Android Update
Google Open Source Live in December will present Tekton Day, including:
- From Source to Production with Tekton
- How Nubank scaled up its CI/CD platform using Tekton
- Tekton Pipelines Version 1 and Beyond
This month’s Google Open Source Live will highlight why Istio is for everyone along with multiple sessions presented by Istio team members and the community. Join us to learn about using Istio to observe your services, requesting flow through your service mesh, as well as working with the Kubernetes community to standardize APIs.
Original air date:
September 2, 2021 9:00 AM
Learn Kubernetes with Google is a video series that covers different features and functionalities of Kubernetes for developers and operators. Find sample code and explanations in short videos, and take your Kubernetes game to the next level!