Google Open Source
We bring all the value of open source to Google and all the resources of Google to open source.
Google Open Source sponsors a variety of events across open source, from local meetups to industry-wide conferences, as well as hosting own our events to share Google expertise. We strive to support collaborative and welcoming spaces—both in-person and at our virtual events. Come say 'hi'! We'd love to meet you.
Google Open Source Live in December will present Tekton Day, including:
- From Source to Production with Tekton
- How Nubank scaled up its CI/CD platform using Tekton
- Tekton Pipelines Version 1 and Beyond
Google Open Source Live in November will present Go Day 2022, including:
- Structured Logging for Go
- Writing your Applications Faster and More Securely with Go
- Respecting Memory Limits in Go
At Google, we use open source to innovate and we release open source to share our innovations. We encourage you to browse through our featured projects to find work to use, share, and build on!
On the Google Open Source blog, you'll find exciting news about Google releases, projects, and program updates, as well as guest posts from our project partners and program participants.