Google Open Source
We bring all the value of open source to Google and all the resources of Google to open source.
Google Open Source sponsors a variety of events across open source, from local meetups to industry-wide conferences, as well as hosting own our events to share Google expertise. We strive to support collaborative and welcoming spaces—both in-person and at our virtual events. Come say 'hi'! We'd love to meet you.
Google Open Source Live in July will bring you multiple sessions presented by Airflow team members and the community, including:
- How a Little CI/CD Can Go a Long Way
- Cloud Composer integration with Airflow Role-Based Access Control
- Running Airflow on Kubernetes
- Airflow and User Code Isolation
Google Open Source Live in June will bring you multiple sessions presented by Beam team members and the community, including:
- What is Apache Beam? Introduction to Beam
- Dataflow Templates: Staging Beam Pipelines on Google Cloud
- Apache Beam I/O Connectors
- Scaled Machine Learning Inference with Apache Beam
At Google, we use open source to innovate and we release open source to share our innovations. We encourage you to browse through our featured projects to find work to use, share, and build on!
On the Google Open Source blog, you'll find exciting news about Google releases, projects, and program updates, as well as guest posts from our project partners and program participants.