Google Open Source
We bring all the value of open source to Google and all the resources of Google to open source.
Google Open Source sponsors a variety of events across open source, from local meetups to industry-wide conferences, as well as hosting own our events to share Google expertise. We strive to support collaborative and welcoming spaces—both in-person and at our virtual events. Come say 'hi'! We'd love to meet you.
Google Open Source Live in September will present Rust Day, including:
- Adopting and Interoperating with Rust in Large Codebases
- Rust in the Linux Kernel
- Keeping your Rust Toolchain and Dependencies Up To Date and Running Fast
- Porting a C++ library to Rust
Google Open Source Live in August will present Machine Learning Day, including:
- TensorFlow Hub: Machine Learning Models for Everyone
- Introduction to On-device Machine Learning
- Using Job Queueing to Optimize for Efficiency of Your Compute Resources
At Google, we use open source to innovate and we release open source to share our innovations. We encourage you to browse through our featured projects to find work to use, share, and build on!
On the Google Open Source blog, you'll find exciting news about Google releases, projects, and program updates, as well as guest posts from our project partners and program participants.